Monday, April 20, 2009

protest...

So this weekend, I was driving around with my roommate and we saw a protestor against Obama speaking at graduation.  Yes, we all knew it was coming.  The protester we saw was driving a truck that had pictures of dead fetuses on it.  There was a picture of Jenkens and under the picture it said Judus.  SERIOUSLY?!?!  Can we really make that comparison?  So, what do you all think about this?  While, yes, Notre Dame is a representation of the Catholic church, isn't is something along the lines of 96% of the senior class want Obama here?  It just makes me so angry to see people like this on the streets.  It is one thing to protest with class, but it is quite another to make the campus into a battle ground, do you agree?  Let's face it: we are feminists and we are all about protests, but at the expense of such a great events for the seniors?  I was thinking that as a class we should protest the protesters... who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment